Career-related topic

https://www.instagram.com/about_dentistry/?hl=es-la

Hi everyone! Of all the pages related to dentistry, this is the one I like academically, since there are many pages that upload  memes or funny things jeje. This page, called about_dentistry, uploads all kind of information related to dentistry, from procedures to theoretical explanations, and occasionally something fun c:

I visit the page whenever I can, since they upload content regularly I always keep in touch with it, looking al content that has been uploaded about 2 or 3 times a week.

What I most like about this page is that, being from Instagram, I can always be in contact with it, since I use Instagram everyday, especially in these quarantine days uwu. The days when this page is most useful to me is in summer, because I leave university completely aside and I always forget things jajaj. So, this page keeps me in touch with the race, even in a superficial way. And finally, another point that I really like about the page is that is it in English, allowing me to learn new words in the scientific field and not lose the habit of continuing to learn English.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog