BLOG 4: MY FUTURE JOB


The career that I am currently studying, although it was not my first preference, I am liking it a lot, I am determined to finish the career and make a living from it. Being a dentist requires working in a closed space, so I would be forced to do so.

I understand that what I will earn as a dentist will not be a little bit money, so I do not worry much about that. The truth is that, if I like what I study, and I'm happy doing it, I don't care much about money. In addition, I do not like to stay with the same knowledge, so I will continue studying and specializing, which would benefit my earnings. One of my goals is to specialize in dental research, work in laboratories and discover things. That is my first goal, because I also want to specialize in some other area, but that is not clear to me yet. As I progress in my career, I will know which one I want to specialize in.

As for being able to travel in relation to my work, I would love to be able to work in some other country. Or, at least, study some specialization in another country.

I know that my goals are complex to achieve, but I also know that perseverance pays off. I'm not in a hurry to finish studying soon to get to work, because I know that I will one day, I want to continue studying and specialize.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog