
Computer, my favorite technological object
The technology is used in all kind of areas, being the communication that gives us one of the most important. the first technological object that came to my house was the computer, I was fascinated from the first moment. The surprising information capacity that can be easily obtained was what made me want to use it everyday and keep learning about it and its potencial.
Many things can be done on the computer: Search information, create programs, view, create and edit documents, play videogames and much more.
I use this device practically every day, because I study with it, reading documents, participating in online classes and that in the accademic aspect. Because I use it to talk to my friends, play video games, watch movies, learn more about guitar techniques, and more.
Although the computer is what I use every day, I can live without it. It's not good get obsessed with something specific, I have many activities that I like to do apart the computer hehe.
the computer is essential in these times of pandemic uwu
ResponderEliminarThe computer is a basic necessity in the university 🤯💻
ResponderEliminar