Why did I choose my career?

Well, when I was a child mi dream was to be a chef or a waiter, because at that time I thought that they ate very well, and I love food. Over the years, I became interested in studying astronomy, because I really like to watch the stars, and how the universe is shaped. But finally, I decided to study medicine, for being able to help people with their illnesses.
When I finish school, I did not reach the score to enter medicine because it took a high score to get in, so the following year I prepared to perform the PSU again.
In midyear, I started looking for options, in case of not reach medicine. Here appeared the career of odontology, wich I also liked because I could help people with their problems. This is my second option.
I did the PSU again, and my ressults were good, but not enough to reach medicine. But my score reached me for study odontology at the University of Chile, choice that I haven´t regretted.
Every day I like more my career, but I still don´t know what to specialize in. I will know that in the future.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog