My last trip



Hi everyone, so long without writing a blog! I took this photo in February of this year, before the quarantine. The reason I wanted to talk about her is because of the place, Viña del Mar.  I really like this city, not just because of the beach or the weather, what fascinates me is how the city is made, the people, the art that is breathed in every street.
I traveled to Viña
with my friends since 2 of them would attend the festival of Viña del Mar. During those days, I dedicated myself to know the city more, since I had only been there two times. We got up early in the morning and went to visit Viña, in the afternoons we arrived at Quinta Vergara to leave my friends who would see the festivaland at night, when they arrive at the house where we were staying, we all went out to the disco to drink and dance hehehe. I also got to know Valparaiso, a very nice place where you can see expressions of art on every street.

It was a very cool summer closing, I never thought that after that we would experience this pandemic that keeps us all worried in our houses. I know we will get through this soon, so that we can all live our lives normally and keep adding experiences! c: 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog