New friendships!
Hi everyone! I wanted to find a
photo that represents something important to me and I found this pic, It shows the first days at university, when you
are just getting to know your classmates and you don't know where to go. Personally,
since I was little I found it difficult to start talking to someone new, but
when I already know someone, I take out all my personality and my fear of
expressing myself disappears. This photo was taken at the Juan Gomez Millas campus, in the ¨mechones
games¨ where all the first year students of any career at our university
participated. It was quite a fun event, there
were sports activities of all kinds, I even participated in the ping pong
tournament being almost the last jajaj. This day was the true beginning of my university
life, since I was able to meet another faculty quite far from ours, where the
atmosphere feels very different but just as pleasant.
Although several of our colleagues have abandoned
the race, that does not prevent us from being friends. The photo was taken in March 2019, throughout that
year I have met many more people, and not just the first year. As our faculty
is small, we can interact more with older people, La Unión, for example, is the
best place to meet new people jeje.
Throughout the year I have met many great people, that
if I start to name them it would be a lot jajaj. I
have them all in my heart and I hope to see them soon and keep having good
times c:
makito you are the most beauty of that that photo <3
ResponderEliminarThese photo is legendary!
ResponderEliminar