BLOG 1: A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT
There are many
countries in the world that I would like to visit one day. The Earth is a very
big place, with many different cultures and landscapes. For example, European
countries have always caught my attention, either because of their history or
their artistic style. But, the country that I definitely want to visit one day
is Japan. Since I was little, I was fascinated by seeing photos of Japanese
landscapes, with its colorful trees and impressive palaces. About Japan I don't know much, I have never started to investigate more about it. What really
strikes me is that when they entering in their houses, they leave their shoes outside,
which I also do at home.
If I go one
day, the first thing I would do is get to know the country, learn the language, eat their typical dishes, among other things. I would
also like to study there, but first I have to learn the languaje jajjsa. Also, the Japanese language is one of the most I like, one of my goals is to learn it one day.
It has always
been my dream to visit Japan one day, I hope to achieve it c:
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario