BLOG 5: PERSONAL OPINIONS

Hello everyone! In this blog I’ll talk about my opinion regarding the legalization of marijuana. I, personally, have used marijuana in many occasions and I prefer her to alcohol, because of the sensations it makes me feel. It doesn't take away from the fact that I also use alcohol from time to time, but I still prefer marijuana. Not only for recreational use, but for the great medicinal power that it possesses. In my family, my sister is a medical cannabis user, so marijuana is not frowned upon in my close circle. The fact that it is illegal does not make it the bane of humanity, after all, it´s a plant. Alcohol, being completely legal, is the drug that causes the most deaths in the world, above cocaine and other hard drugs. In fact, that's another reason why I prefer marijuana to alcohol, the latter opens the door for you to do stupid things.



I’m in favor of the legalization of marijuana, even if only for medicinal purposes. It would be a benefit to a large group of the population that uses it medicinally but is also seen in a bad way. This is because in this country, although there are policies that allow the use of medical marijuana with medical certification, that is not enough to persecute medicinal users, breaking into their homes and treating them as drug traffickers for the sake of it. Drug traffickers are treated in the same way as medicinal users, this is not the case for most users, but it’s not a justification for it to happen.

A legalization of marijuana would bring great benefits to the population: The end of narcotraffic in this area, the opening of new jobs linked to this area, which would bring a new source of income for the country, among other things.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog