Hello! It’s difficult
to decide on a specific movie or series, there is so much variety today that my
catalog of favorite movies / series are wide. Today, I will talk about one of
the last that I have seen in this time and I loved: Dark.
Dark is a German
science fiction / mystery series created by Baran Bo Odar and Jantje Friese.
Dark is initially about the disappearance of a boy named Mikkel Nielsen, who
was in a forest with his brothers, Martha and Magnus Nielsen, and friends of
his brothers, Barthosh and Jonas. From this fact, they begin to discover
secrets present in the city of Winden, where the series takes place, which is
becoming more and more complex, putting time travel, unexpected relationships,
and more.
When I heard
about this series, I always heard that it was complex to understand and there
were even memes about it. I had not been motivated to see it until the 3rd
(and final) season came out in the middle of this year, there I decided to see
it and verify if it really is as complex to understand as they say. And,
indeed, it is difficult to understand hahaha but that's what I most like about
the series. Apart from the fact that I love science fiction, I like when you
have to pay more attention to a series, it forces you to think more about it.
In short, one of
the best and complex I've seen lately.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario